The competition is open to all creative talents residing in the State of Qatar to participate in developing the best possible visualizations of the logo design that will be used as the visual identity of the first edition of Katara International Arabian Horse Festival in February 2021.
- Prize: 10,000 Qatari riyals.
- The design must reflect and express the main idea of the festival, which is interest on Arabian horses.
- The design should be simple and creative in expression.
- The possibility of implementing the design on all means of advertising, certificates and shields.
- Participating with a maximum of 3 designs for each contestant, whether individual or group.
- The design should not be derived or similar to another logo.
- The contestant waives the intellectual property in favour of the Cultural Village Foundation "Katara".
- The contestant must submit electronic forms and proposals for employing the logo in various publications and advertising media.
- A maximum of 2 A4-size panels, including the design and displaying it in colours, black and white, with different sizes according to its use.
- A maximum of two A4 sheets in which the contestant describes his design, its meanings and the design idea.
- The contestant must provide a certificate stating the intellectual property and that the design is not adapted or copied from another logo.
- Personal information of the contestant or the team, including name, country card number, address, phone number, e-mail, and bank account number.
Subscription and appointments:
• Deadline for subscription (2:00 pm) on Sunday, October 4, 2020, Doha time.
• for any enquiries and sending your designs: NewMedia@katara.net
Monday, 28 September 2020 Sunday, 04 October 2020