The Cultural Village Foundation - Katara presents The Virtual Exhibition “Portrait” By the Qatari artist Eman Alsulaiti
Eman is a Qatari portrait artist that focuses on drawing portrait , faces expression and details especially on eyes, she draws for over 25 years, since school years, she studied and practiced with several art masters in Qatar and abroad to master her skills in many techniques such as oil painting, watercolor, graphite and colored pencil.
Eman Abdulla Al-Sulaiti, received her Executive MBA from HEC-Paris in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, in 2015 and her second major in Luxury, in 2016.
Eman speaks three languages, Arabic, English and French
Executive Leaders Program from Qatar Leadership Center (QLC) in 2014
• Advance Portrait and Oil Painting techniques - By hyperrealism artist Emad Altaay
• Advance oil painting dry technique - By artist Fouz Saif
• Colored Pencil hyperrealism - By artist Bonny Snowdon
• Accredited Certified Art Tranier - SB ART Academy
• Charcoal hyperrealism - By artist Mohamed Fouruji
• Advance Portrait in Oil Painting - By hyperrealism artist Mozahim Alnasiri
Advanced Intensive Portrait In Graphite - By artist Thamer AlDosari
Watercolor painting - By artist Mohamed Jenaid
Watercolor portrait painting - By artist Mohamed Jenaid
Advance Portrait in oil painting - By hyperrealism artist Fabiano Millani